- Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That’s why I only ask for three. See? I’m nice!
- Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here (= see above). Pretty please *^_^* ?
- Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you’re at and link to yourself.
- That’s all!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to tag others!
So here we go!
- What’s the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you’d recommend it to most anyone?
- What food totally grosses you out, you’d never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl*
- Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you’re lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you’re scared to get up. It doesn’t have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it?
- Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public?
- Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they’re gross? TELL US!
- When’s the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it?
- Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don’t be shy!
- Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember?
- Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won’t laugh!
1. „Sepulchre“ by Kate Mosse.
2. There’s really too much I hate… Sauerkraut?
3. „The Mummy“. I had to check my wardrobe for mummies before I went to bed.
4. „Trinity“ – a song from the movie „They call me Trinity“, starring Terence Hill. Klick on the link and you can see the movie intro and hear the song.
5. None. I wouldn’t like tattoos on myself.
6. Uh oh, I don’t remember… Is that bad?
9. Yes, I do.😉